ReviewsNo reviews yet
- One of the most beautiful beaches imaginable, Balos lagoon with its combination of unique scenery and the crystal clear waters, easily makes it into the top 10 beaches in the world every year
- During the ferry ride you can see the cliff face phenomenon called the ‘Elevation of Crete’
- We pick you up from your hotel in the morning (about 08:00) and towards the southwestern part of Crete to the port of Kissamos.
- During the drive your guide will brief you on the day and collect the money for the boat tickets so that you can skip the queues
- Once on the boat the commentary and guiding is done in several languages
- After about an hour’s cruising we reach the island of Gramvousa where you have 2.5 hours free time for a swim or to walk up to the fortress
- Once back on board the Lagoon of Balos is around 20 minutes further on and here you have 3 hours to enjoy the amazing landscape
- We depart around 16:30 for the return journey – if you’re hungry or thristy the boat has a self-service restaurant offering traditional Cretan dishes
- Upon arrival at Kissamos we’ll transfer you back to your hotel
- Approximately in Chania at 18:30-19:00.
At the Gramvousa island a venetian fortress is to be found from where the views are more than spectacular. A boat cruise that is not to be missed!!
TOUR PRICE OF €18.00
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Air-conditioned bus transportation
- English speaking guide
- Boat ticket €17 + €1 municipality fee ( children until 12 go half price)