ReviewsNo reviews yet
3 Days Classical Greece Private Tour of Epidaurus, Mycenae, Olympia and Delphi
THREE DAY CLASSICAL MAINLANDHIGHLIGHTS TOUR
If you don’t have time for the extended four-day Peloponnese tour, this slightly shorter 3-day and 2 -night trip ensures you get to visit all the highlights from ancient Greece through the Byzantine period to modern times.
The price includes entry to all the archaeological sites, complete with expert guide, three nights’ 3 or 4 star hotel accommodation, breakfast and dinner. For more details see below.
- Corinth canal
- Ancient theater of Epidaurus & sanctuary of Asclepius
- Mycenae Archaeological Site, Tomb of Agamemnon and the museum.
- Olympia archaeological site & museum
- Rion Bridge
- Archaeological site of Delphi & museum
Hotel accommodation: All the mentioned prices are per person on twin sharing basis. If only one occupier, the single supplement option must be chosen.
Entrance to Monasteries: To enter the monasteries, appropriate clothing is required. Ladies should not wear short skirts and must have long sleeves. Men are not allowed to wear shorts.
3-day itinerary – for full day-by-day details see the 4-day itinerary
- Entrances fees at the archaeological site
- Transport by luxury people carrier
- Professional and licensed guide at the archeological sites
- Breakfasts and dinners
- 3* or 4* hotel accommodation (varies by location)
- Hotel accommodation taxes (4* hotels – €3 per room/per night, 3* hotels – €1.5 per room/per night). Paid directly in hotels
- Drinks and beverages
1st day - Argolida
Following the same itinerary as the 4-day tour we visit the Corinth Canal, Epidaurus to see the Amphitheatre and the Asklepion, then travel to Nafplion and Mycenae. Finally, we will head for Olympia through the Central Peloponnese. Overnight at Olympia.
2nd day - Olympia
A classical delight at the site of the original Olympic Games. Later we drive across the plains of Eliad and Achaia to the magnificent bridge which crosses the Bay of Corinth from Rion to Antirion, and on to Delphi where we stay overnight.
3rd day - Delphi
This morning a guided visit to Delphi before the more modern delights of Arachova. All good things must, sadly, come to an end and from here we return you to Athens – you’ll find lots to talk about lover dinner.