- If you’re a foodie this is your chance to get a taste of local life on a journey through the culture and flavors of Rhodes
- Greek food also plays an integral role in local culture and daily life, and the strategic position of Rhodes has led to multiple colonizations throughout history which have left a unique and delicious legacy in Rhodian food
- The tour is led by an English-speaking guide (who just happens to be a passionate foodie) who will share a culinary journey through Rhodes, introducing you to local food producers who share the secrets of their delicious cuisine
- Together you’ll eat your way around the Rhodes Old Town, while learning the tastes and stories straight from the kitchen
- We start our day with breakfast – a traditional phyllo pie from a family-run shop. Thus fortified, we’ll discover hidden culinary gems inside the city, visiting many different food shops, coffee shops, local liquor shops and off-the-beaten-path taverns & traditional restaurants
- En route we also explore medieval points of interest
- There’s also a hidden church visit, for some special cake, made just for you – but make sure you leave room for lunch though, as we have a treat in store, lunch in one of the island’s best mezes tavernas, famed for its authentic food and fantastic Greek hospitality.
4 hours: pick up time from hotel is 09:00 or upon request