- Catamarans are comfortable to cruise in with more deck space than a conventional yacht, so this is easy cruising with an option of day or evening departures
- We set sail from the picturesque Marina of Vlychada and sail along Santorini’s magnificent coastal scenery
- Our first stop is at Red Beach in Akrotiri, one of the most beautiful on the island, with the red rocks and the dark pebbles.
- Then it’s White Beach – accessible only by boat – and Mesa Pigadia where we stop to swim and snorkel in the crystal-clear blue waters over a rich underwater environment and reefs
- Cruising on, we head for the Indian Rock and the old the Venetian Light House of Akrotiri.
- Passing by Aspronisi Island, we get great views of the Caldera and the cliff-hanging white houses
- The next beat is along the ‘volcano coast’ where we stop at the hot springs so you can treat yourself to a natural spa in the thermal mixed volcanic mud waters.
- Our final stop is at a secluded private bay for a plunge into the majestic waters whilst the crew prepares a meal for you. At the end of this unique sailing experience, we head back to the Marina of Vlychada
Duration: 5 Hours
- Daytime cruise: 10:30 – 15:30
- Sunset cruise: 15:30 – 20:30
ORGANISED GROUP TOUR PRICE: €110 pp