A FOUR DAY VISIT TO CLASSIC PELOPONNESE SITES OF ANTIQUITY
Whilst many people associate a trip to Greece with island hopping between golden beaches and tavernas, some of the most famous highlights are on the mainland of the Peloponnese. This 4 day (3 night) tour is a classical masterclass journeying through the centuries from the classical period, through Roman domination and the Byzantine Empire, to the Crusades and Modern times.
The price includes entry to all the archaeological sites, complete with expert guide, three nights’ 3 or 4 star hotel accommodation, breakfast and dinner. For more details see below.
- Corinth canal
- Ancient theater of Epidaurus & Sanctuary of Asclepius
- Mycenae Archaeological Site, Tomb of Agamemnon, and the museum.
- Olympia archaeological site & museum (original Olympic Games site)
- Rion Bridge
- Archaeological site of Delphi & museum
- The Monasteries of Meteora
- Thermopylae Site
Hotel accommodation: All the mentioned prices are per person on twin sharing basis. If only one occupier, the single supplement option must be chosen.
Entrance to Monasteries: To enter the monasteries, appropriate clothing is required. Ladies should not wear short skirts and must have long sleeves. Men are not allowed to wear shorts.