9 Night Package Holidays, Or 7 Night Cruises, To See The Best Of Greece And Turkey
Four UNESCO World Heritage sites plus one of the seven Ancient Wonders of the World in 7 days, and that’s not all. If you want a quick culture fix take this cruise on out flagship Variety Voyager.
Calling at: Athens – Ios – Santorini – Rhodes – Simi – Bodrum – Kos – Samos – Lipsi – Patmos – Delos – Mykonos – Syros – Athens
Your vessel: Variety Voyager is the biggest of our vessels and the flagship of our fleet. Even so she only has 36 cabins, hosting a maximum of 72 guests, in a good level of luxury. She has sleek lines, ample deck space, and is decorated in warm fabrics, rich marble and Axminister carpets. We’re biased but with one crew member for every two passengers, it’s rather like spending a week as the guest of a billionaire. Indeed, billionaires have chartered her for family celebrations and holidays!
- The Temple of Poseidon at Sounion
- The ruins of Akrotiri and stunning sunsets
- The UNESCO World heritage Old Town of Rhodes
- Halicarnassus and the original “Mausoleum”
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites the Grotto and Monastery of St. John
- UNESCO World Heritage Site of Delos – the birthplace of Apollo
- The party island of Mykonos