Athens to Dubrovnik
Athens To Dubrovnik 9 Night Package Holidays, Or 7 Night Cruises
A ‘road trip by sea’ including the Corinth Canal and stunning Adriatic, visiting Greek islands, Albania, Montenegro and Croatia. It’s a reversing cruise that sails northbound one week and southbound the next.
Calling at: Athens – Corinth Canal – Kefalonia – Ithaca – Paxos – Corfu – Saranda for Butrint – Budva – Kotor – Dubrovnik
Your vessel: The Motor Sailor Panorama is a beautiful blue three-master that sails under canvas whenever conditions allow. With only 24 cabins she’s small enough to get you up close and personal with even the smallest waterfront tavernas. With no more than 49 guests, who all sit down to eat together, it’s a great way to make new friends. There is no swimming pool – when it’s time to cool off the Captain heaves-to in a secluded bay and we swim in the sea.
- Transit the Corinth Canal
- The island of Kefalonia – famous for Captain Corelli’s Mandolin
- Ithaca, the home island of Odysseus
- The charming island of Paxos
- Corfu – the greenest island in Greece
- The stunning ruins of Butrint in Albania
- The medieval Montenegrin towns of Budva and Kotor
- The remarkable walled city of Dubrovnik
Itinerary: NB – if joining in Dubrovnik, please read in reverse.